Custom share widgets match your brand, look fantastic and improve customer referral performance.
We covered the all-important share buttons in our last blog post, which are responsible for your initial engagement rate. The next step in the lead-generation funnel is to make sure your customers and visitors are presented with a strong call to action and branded sharing experience – sending their message along with your message to social networks.
Good share widget design will:
- Increase sharing rates
- Boost referral traffic
- Look amazing – matching your brand’s look and feel
- Provide your social advocates (sharers) with a richer sharing experience
Here are some great-looking, custom share widgets to inspire you:
1) Birchbox – post purchase sharing that matches the brand’s look and feel
2) Bloomberg Businessweek – sturdy and confident just like Steve Jobs
Site: Bloomberg Businessweek
3) CB2 – clean, modern and crisp
4) Coastal Contacts – get the word out to your Aussie friends!
5) Denim Therapy – an image that says exactly what Denim Therapy does
Site: Denim Therapy
6) LegalZoom – remind your friends they need to take care of business
7) MeUndies – a referral incentive if we ever saw one!
8) MooseJaw – cheeky copy, a sunny day with a chance of backpacking
9) NatureBox – share the health…it’s definitely good for your karma
10) Plum District – spreading the word about daily deals for moms
Site: Plum District
11) Warby Parker – let folks know they can get an affordable new style
Site: Warby Parker