Custom share widgets match your brand, look fantastic and improve customer referral performance.
We covered the all-important share buttons in our last blog post, which are responsible for your initial engagement rate. The next step in the lead-generation funnel is to make sure your customers and visitors are presented with a strong call to action and branded sharing experience – sending their message along with your message to social networks.
Good share widget design will:
- Increase sharing rates
- Boost referral traffic
- Look amazing - matching your brand’s look and feel
- Provide your social advocates (sharers) with a richer sharing experience
Here are some great-looking, custom share widgets to inspire you:
1) Birchbox - post purchase sharing that matches the brand's look and feel
2) Bloomberg Businessweek - sturdy and confident just like Steve Jobs
Site: Bloomberg Businessweek
3) CB2 - clean, modern and crisp
4) Coastal Contacts - get the word out to your Aussie friends!
5) Denim Therapy - an image that says exactly what Denim Therapy does
Site: Denim Therapy
6) LegalZoom - remind your friends they need to take care of business
7) MeUndies - a referral incentive if we ever saw one!
8) MooseJaw - cheeky copy, a sunny day with a chance of backpacking
9) NatureBox - share the health...it's definitely good for your karma
10) Plum District - spreading the word about daily deals for moms
Site: Plum District
11) Warby Parker - let folks know they can get an affordable new style
Site: Warby Parker